Sunday, March 11, 2012

Runway to Reality: Reem Acra Fall 2012

As has become the norm, I completely fell in love with nearly every look from Reem Acra's Fall 2012 show. I especially liked how she made black leather feel simultaneously ladylike and tough. This was one of my favorite looks of the show:



Of course, for those of us who don't make Oprah scratch (or Oprah's assistant scratch, for that matter), Reem Acra's clothes are definitely out of reach. But this is definitely a look that could be recreated fairly easily, and for a lot less. All you need is a peplum jacket, a faux fur scarf, a shiny pencil skirt, and strappy sandals. The pieces in my version range from $20 for the scarf to $75 for the jacket.
Runway to Reality



Are you loving the peplum waist trend as much as I am? Would you wear this hot-off-the-runway look?

No comments: