Monday, March 12, 2012

Daily Look: Neutrals and Neon








Shirt: J. Crew // Pants: Gap // Bag: Target // Shoes: BC Footwear via Endless // Earrings & Bracelet: Francesca's

I don't usually show my bags, but I just got this one from Target and I love it! I've been admiring the recent neon trend, so when Lauren told me about these affordable purses, I hopped on the bandwagon. I love how the intense pop of color brings excitement into an otherwise unremarkable outfit. And the neutral color palette keeps the neon from crossing into teenybopper territory.

4 comments:

Twinmom said...

That is so cute! I may have to take a little trip to Target! Allison had on a darling linen dress the other day and it was also from Target.

Lauren said...

Cute! I really like that bag.

m said...

that close up of your face took my breath away! pretty, sammy!

Sam said...

Goodness! You spoil me with your compliments!!